Empowering Management and Muamalah through Knowledge Creation and Sharing
ICoMM 2015 focuses on the research and development in the field related to Management and Muamalah. ICoMM 2015 provides opportunities for the cross-fertilization of knowledge and ideas from researchers in the many fields of Management and Muamalah.
We welcome contributions that report on accomplished research and work in progress. The conference organizers encourage submissions that consider social sciences research in, but not limited to, one of the following sub-themes:
- Costing; Taxation; Auditing; Financial reporting; Public sector accounting; Forensic accounting; Islamic accounting; Accounting for zakat; Accounting for waqaf.
- Business and Management
- Operation management; Marketing management; Consumer behavior; Entreperenurship; Retailing; Supply change; Quality assurance.
- Banking and Finance
- Islamic banking; Islamic capital market; Takaful; Wakaf & zakat; Islamic wealth management.
- Law and Ethics
- Business ethics; Business law; Syariah law; Industrial and labor relations; Law and economics.
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational behavior; Human capital development; Training and development; Occupational safety and health.
- Labor economics; Business and economics; Islamic economics.
- Media and Communication
- Translation; Communication and media.
- Linguistics; Translation; English for Specific Purposes; Literature.
- Malay linguistics and literature.
- Information and Technology Management
- Business Information System, Information, E-Commerce.
All accepted papers with author registration, complete fee payment, presentation at the conference, and approval from the Editorial Board, will be published in the E-Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Management and Muamalah (ICoMM 2015).