Sila dapatkan buku ini di perpustakaan untuk bacaan anda.
Quick ReferencesOxford Dictionaries online,Biographical Dictionary,Cyberlaw Encyclopedia,Encyclopedia.com,Kamus Dewan Bahasa,High-Tech Dictionary,Legal Dictionary,Legal Encyclopedia,Merriam-Webster OnLine,Roget's Internet Thesaurus,SpaceRef Almanac,Webopedia,Google Translate,Wikipedia,MLA Citation Style,APA Citation Style
|Services & Facilities|
1. The Circulation Service Center
- Borrowing and returning of books should be done at the circulation counter which is situated opposite the main entrance of the library. The circulation counter will be closed half an hour before the library closing time so as to enable the Library Assistants to do the final inspection in the library.
2. Photocopying Services
- Photocopying is self service and users will have to use the photocopying cards provided by the library.
3. The Open Shelf Counter Service
- Borrowing of books is based on the policy made by the library.
4. Reference Material Services (Green Spot)
- Every reference material (marked green) may only be utilized in the library and not to be taken out of the library.
5. Short Loan Counter Room (Red Spot)
- Every utilization of the material is restricted to the specific room only.
6. Discussion room Facility
- Discussion rooms are provided for KUIS users who wish to conduct academic discussions. Bookings have to be submitted TWO days prior to the date of use. The use of the room is limited to TWO HOURS only. Every request has to be referred to the Library.
7. Multimedia Room Facility
- Multimedia Room Facility is provided for surfing the internet only and it is limited to ONE HOUR for every user. Surfing pornography is strictly prohibited. Violation of this regulation will result in immediate suspension of membership for one (1) semester.
8. Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC)
- Users can make use of the OPAC services on both levels of the library to facilitate the search for materials in the library.
9. Locker Facility
- Users can make use of the available lockers for the safe-keeping of valuable items. Every locker key is obtainable at the library counter with a deposit of RM10.00 per day or RM100.00 per semester.
10. Notice Board
- A notice board is provided at the front entrance of the library to facilitate users to obtain the latest information.
11. Daily Newspapers Section
- Users can obtain daily newspapers (to be read in the library only) at the main counter by filling a form provided.
Who's OnlineWe have 2 guests online
EZProxy for Off-Campus Access
Username: Matric No/ Staff No
Password: IC / Passport No without hyphen (-)
University College Selangor
Bandar Seri Putra,
Tel : 03-89254251
Fax : 03-89254467
1. Noorlia Hj. Ramli
2. Zuhana Zakaria
3. Zurina Abdul Aziz
4. Syuhaidah Shukor
5. Mohd Hanafi Mohamed
6. Nor Hidayah Maidin